1Bed/1Bath available to guests for short-long stays. Your own bedroom is set up with 2 comfy, full-size beds with fresh bedsets. The futon couch in living room folds flat into a comfy bed for 2 as well. Extra pillows and blankets provided. My personal room is off-limits. You will have your own private bathroom. Cable, Wi-Fi, heat & a/c, kitchen, and an XBox One are there for use as desired. I do live here, but I'm at work mostly. Please read all details and house manual before booking.
*****Update in regards to the Coronavirus situation at hand - It seems the threat of this pandemic is finally starting to fade, so I have returned to my original pricing. However, I still conduct a more regular sanitation routine to keep guests safe and secure during their stay. That being all said, I have also added a few more items around the place in terms of decor and functionality to make your stay more colorful and convenient. Look forward to having you, stay safe and clean!*****
The community is gated, so I would lend you my gate key for the length of your stay. The overall atmosphere is quite peaceful, catered primarily to residents that are mature and established in life. I am willing to accommodate anywhere between 1-6 guests, for however long is needed. Trust and respect should automatically be included.
Let me reiterate here certain things I've noticed potential guests fail to read in the above summary descriptions:
1) I do live here, by myself to be exact. This is listed under "private room", not "entire place". This means you will have your own private bedroom & bathroom, and access to the common areas with first priority.
2) If there are more than 3 guests, there will be a $5 fee per extra guest for each night stayed.
3) The bedroom can accommodate 4 adults, the extra 2 guests can use the fold-out bed in the living room.
4) Although I do live here, most of the time I will either be at work, out and about, or in my room while you stay. Sometimes I may use the TV or kitchen, but as I've said you get first priority.
5) Snacks, beverages, toothpaste, towels, detergent, toilet paper, and quite a few other things are available for use, at no extra charge of course. If you are out of something you need or desire, let me know. Please do not steal or assume it's ok to run off with anything without giving it back. I've had no issues with theft so far, but there will be consequences if you do.
6) I take pride in hosting, and it's my job to ensure you are being taken care of and respected properly. I will make sure you get your time and money's worth, as long as it's within reason.
7) The vehicles you are driving into the complex need to be reasonable in size, with no huge trailer attachments, boats, or anything of that nature that would take up extra parking spaces. If you work construction or anything that requires hauling around large equipment, make prior arrangements for storage of it elsewhere before booking.
8) Make sure to read all further details, and the house manual after you book.
There is a Wal-Mart, QT gas station, Starbucks, Bojangles, Moe's, Waffle House, Burger King, and a nice Mexican restaurant all across the street from the apartment complex. There is quite a few other food and shopping places further down the road as well.
Villa Rica, Georgia, USA