The O'Connell House was built in 1840 by Horace Smith, a well-to-do farmer. The Cragin family, for whom the Cragin Memorial Library is named, moved here after a fire at their home. The O'Connells were the third owners. Annie ran the town's first telephone switchboard and, with her sister, Margaret, also operated the Lenoco Inn and Tearoom here. The Johnstons came next and ran an antiques store in the back wing. Today the house is again owned by a Smith family but of no relation to Horace.
Ting å huske på
- Ikke egnet for spedbarn (under 2 år)
- Ikke røyking
- Ingen kjæledyr