Our elegant and cozy colonial style house located within walking distance to Saint Joseph's University, Fairmount Park, and Mann Music Center. Driving distance within around 10 Minutes of Center City Philadelphia. Within a few minutes driving of Philadelphia Zoo. Two block walk to Bus Station and 4 block walk to Septa Train Station. The house offers the following amenities at no additional charge: High Speed WIFI, Central A/C, Laundry Room, Street Parking.
Gratis parkering på stedet
Ting å huske på
1.We expect you will respect our home.
2.Picking up after yourself in common areas is important.
3.No shoes on the second floor of the house. (Violators $50)
4.Keep noise to a minimum after 11pm.
5.There shall not be smoking inside the home. Please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash. 6.Extra cleaning fees to remove odor and stains may be applied.
7.PLEASE WASH YOUR DISHES after use. If dishes are not washed, extra cleaning fees may be applied.
8. No eating meals in the bedroom - snacks/munchies are OK.
9. Absolutely NO unregistered guests without prior approval.
10. Absolutely NO drugs of any kind - alcohol is OK.
11. Please always go to the side door when you leave.
12. If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let Hao or I know ASAP.
13. Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $25 replacement fee.
14. Any significant damage will result in the loss of security deposit.
15. Please do not rearrange our furniture.
16.If guests are found to have had a party without host permission which results in extra cleaning, guests will be responsible for extra cleaning charges and in the unfortunate event of the disruptions alerting neighbors,GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
17. If guests are suspected of carrying and/or using illegal drugs of any kind,the authorities will be engaged, and GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
18. Lastly, because this is an Airbnb community not a hotel, and is also my home when I stay in Philadelphia, please be respectful of the property and keep it clean before you leave. (Respect our property and our things)