This beautiful converted church is seeped in history.
Circa 1859 this Gothic Revival church was originally the St James Presbyterian Church of Miners Rest before being lovingly converted into a beautiful accommodation.
Located in Miners Rest just 15 mins from Ballarat CBD its the perfect place to access all that Ballarat and surrounding areas has to offer.
A truely stylish and boutique accomodation with loaded with lots of extra luxuries.
Gratis parkering på stedet
Ting å huske på
- Ikke egnet for spedbarn (under 2 år)
- Ikke røyking
- Ingen kjæledyr
- Ingen fester eller arrangementer