Refusjoner for kanselleringer
You were all set to travel and now something’s come up. Find out how to cancel your stay or Experience. And please note that your refund is subject to the Host’s cancellation policy.
Pay over time with Klarna
For residents of the USA and Canada we are introducing two new ‘pay over time’ payment plans from Klarna. Klarna accepts most major debit and credit cards–like Visa, Discover, Maestro and Mastercard. Prepaid cards are not accepted.
If you have a Klarna payment plan, refunds are issued from Airbnb to Klarna, and from Klarna to you. For details of refunds issued by Klarna to you, you’ll need to check your Klarna account.
Learn more about Changing a reservation paid for with Klarna.
Please note that your refund is subject to the Host’s cancellation policy. Additionally, your refund amount may also be affected by:
- Cleaning fees: Always refunded if you cancel before check-in.
- Airbnb service fees: Service fees are refunded if you cancel during the free cancellation period for your reservation.
On-site property fees: If a hotel or other professional Host collects property fees on-site, any refund of those fees is at the discretion of the Host.
Need more help?
Find out how to request a refund, and when you’ll get your refund, if you are eligible.
Refunds in India
Are you traveling in India? Please check out additional info about refunds in India.
- GjestFinn refusjonsbeløpet dittRefusjonsbeløpet avhenger av kanselleringsvilkårene for reservasjonen og når du kansellerer.
- GjestBe om en refusjonForespørsler om refusjon av et beløp bør behandles gjennom løsningssenteret.
- GjestKansellering av reservasjonen din for et oppholdDu kan gå til turene dine for å kansellere eller endre reservasjonen.