Hvordan kan jeg kontakte gjester vedrørende en reservasjon per e-post?
Because it’s important for you to communicate easily with your guests, we’ve provided a number of options for you to connect and share information.
Using Airbnb messaging to send important documents
The most secure way to contact guests is through Airbnb messaging. You can always share important documents with guests through Airbnb messaging by including direct links to those documents in messages. You can send document links in messages to a guest once they’ve confirmed reservation with you.
Using Airbnb messaging via email
You can opt to receive and respond to Airbnb messages via email. To set this up:
- Go to Notifications
- Under Messages, select the checkbox to receive messages via email
You’ll then be able to receive messages from guests in your email inbox, and respond to them by replying to the email.
Using an email alias
You can use an email alias provided by Airbnb to email a guest who has booked a reservation with you for the following reasons:
- You need to send document attachments required by local laws
- You need to send rental agreements as an attachment
- You need to send check-in guides as an attachment
- You use connected software with Airbnb that is not integrated with Airbnb messaging
This feature is not available by default, but you can access it by attesting to use it properly in your account settings. If you use this feature, you will be able to send and receive email to guests and include any necessary attachments. To access this feature:
- Go to Professional Hosting Tools under your Account settings
- You'll be required to attest to proper use of this feature. Select the checkbox marked Allow me to use an email alias to reach guests to attest.
You’ll then see the email alias available whenever you open a message thread with guests. If you use connected software, the email alias will be available there if your software provider has made it available. You can reach out to your software provider for further information. The email alias for a guest is available when a reservation is booked and for up to 30 days after the check-out date.
Please note that your use of email and messaging must comply with our Off-Platform Policy. You should not use email or messaging to ask for reviews or feedback on a non-Airbnb website, ask for guests’ contact information before they book a stay, or misuse their contact information. Please keep this policy in mind, especially if you plan to fill out our attestation form to continue using the email alias feature.