Hvilke sikkerhetsressurser bør jeg kjenne til når jeg er vertskap eller reiser i USA?
Remember: In an emergency situation, or if your personal safety is threatened, contact local police or emergency services immediately.
Whether you're hosting or traveling, being well-informed before a reservation is important. Here are some safety resources to support you along the way.
Emergency contact information
- Emergency - Medical/Fire/Police: 911
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
- National Substance Abuse and Mental Health [SAMHSA]: 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- National Human Trafficking Hotline: 1-888-373-7888
- US DEA: Drug Trafficking
Suicide and self-harm
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Befrienders: Volunteer action to prevent suicide
- National Eating Disorders Association
- Your Life Your Voice: Support for young people
Travel and documentation
- Smart Traveler Enrollment Program
- Lost or Stolen Passports
- Documentation, vaccinations, visas, etc.
- Traveler's Checklist
- Embassies and Consulates
Health and disease
- Your health abroad
- Find a doctor or hospital abroad
- Disease outbreak alerts
- Vaccines, medicines, advice
- Traveler Information Center