Som innbygger i Kina, hva trenger jeg å vite for å opprette en Airbnb-konto?
Airbnb operates our business in the People's Republic of China (which for these purposes, excludes Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan) (“China”) through Airbnb Internet (Beijing) Co., Ltd. (“Airbnb China”).
If you reside in China:
- Under our Terms of Service, you'll contract with Airbnb China, except when booking a Host Service or creating a Listing outside of China—for those transactions, you'll contract with Airbnb Ireland.
- Under our Payments Terms of Service, you’ll contract with Airbnb China except:
- when you book a Host Service outside of China; or
- when you create a Listing located outside of China; or
- you book a Listing in China with a Host who is not a resident of China,
Like hotels and all businesses operating in China, Airbnb China has to comply with these local laws and regulations. Chinese government agencies require Airbnb China to disclose host and listing information relating to China listings, and guest booking and check-in information relating to reservations in China. Similar to other hospitality companies that do business in China, Airbnb China will disclose your information to Chinese government agencies without further notice to you.
If you don’t reside in China, please update the Where You Live section of your profile of your account settings.